Back in 2007, I put pen to paper and wrote down three things a day, for ten days, to either make an income or save me money. Little did I know, I’d stumble across this little treasure to make me a bit of treasure – 13 years later when I moved house!
It resulted in a 180° attitude-change and set in motion a series of habits and new way of looking at money.
This time round, I decided to give myself a refresher –
Watch my 2020 version on my YouTube channel:
Get The Momentum:
- Write down the numbers 1-10 leaving three lines between each one
- In each of these spaces, you will write an action that will/may culminate into cash in your pocket/extra 0’s in your bank
5 Ideas of How to Generate An Income:
- Email a prospective lead and arrange a meeting that may culminate in work
- Start writing that book
- Move house to a cheaper area / smaller space
- Create an online course
- De-clutter & sell furniture
5 Ideas of How to Save Money:
- Change credit card providers to one with better benefits/ lower interest rates
- Change your phone provider/package
- Dedicate a 1 day a week no-spend
- Start meal planning to limit over-shopping and unnecessary food waste
- Invest in a good quality water bottle so that you’re no longer buying over-priced bottled water.
Remember, you’re looking to set the gears in motion – think of the long game.
That email you send may take a week before it gets a reply but then result in three separate business meetings later ($$$).
The book you want to write might take 3yrs before it’s published, then end up on the best selling list when it does ($$$).
These are all things that happened to me after the first time I did the 10-Day Money-Making Challenge.